Contact us

If you are a service user and are unable to make your appointment, please contact your case manager at your local office using the office finder below.


Poole Office
DDC Probation Services, 63 Commercial Road, Poole, Dorset, BH14 0JB
Tel: 01202 307 200
See on Google Maps
Weymouth Office
DDC Probation Services, 83 The Esplanade, Weymouth, DT4 7AA
Tel: 07551 151 558
See on Google Maps


Barnstaple Office
DDC Probation Services, Kingsley House, Castle Street, Barnstaple, EX31 1DR
Tel: 01271 321 681
See on Google Maps
Exeter Office
DDC Probation Services, Third and Part Fourth Floor, Brittany House, New Road North, Exeter, EX4 4EP
Tel: 01392 474 200
See on Google Maps
Exeter Office
DDC Probation Services, Exeter CoLab, King William Street, Exeter, EX4 6PD
Tel: 01392 284 267
See on Google Maps
Plymouth Office
DDC Probation Services, St. Catherine's House, 5 Nott Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2TS
Tel: 01752 827 500
See on Google Maps
Torquay Office
DDC Probation Services, First Floor Union House, 89 Union Street, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 3YA
Tel: 01803 229228
See on Google Maps


St Austell Office
DDC Probation Services, 3 Kings Avenue, St Austell, PL25 4TT
Tel: 01726 223 920
See on Google Maps
Truro Office
DDC Probation Services, Tremorvah Wood Lane, Truro, TR1 1HZ
See on Google Maps
Camborne Office
National Probation Service, Endsleigh House, Roskear, Camborne TR14 8DW
Tel: 01209 612 006
See on Google Maps
General enquiries

We work with a wide variety of organisations to help individuals make positive changes to their lives, reduce reoffending and protect the public.

Our partners from across the public, voluntary and community sectors span a range of services and specialisms.

We are continually exploring new opportunities and partnerships, particularly with SMEs and across the voluntary and community sectors, to develop and grow our work with service users.

If you’d like to explore opportunities to work in partnership with KSS CRC, please visit our
group partnership page where you can find more information and register on our partnership portal.


How to make a complaint

We aim to provide a high standard of service across our organisation. If we do receive a complaint, our aim is to try to resolve it as quickly, informally and satisfactorily as possible.

If KSS CRC is currently supervising you and you would like to complain, we recommend you speak to the relevant senior probation officer at the probation office that manages your sentence first. Often, we can resolve the issue without the need for a formal investigation.

If you are unable to resolve the matter informally, you should send the complaint in writing to:

Kent, Surrey and Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company
Maidstone Corporate Centre
3rd Floor, Maidstone House
King Street
ME15 6AW

or email:

Please note: Service users should not use this email address to contact their case manager about their appointment or any other matter. Please telephone your case manager instead. 

We will write to you, within five working days of receiving your complaint, to explain how we will handle your complaint. This letter will give you the date when you can expect the outcome of your complaint and may include a proposal to try to resolve it informally.

We may ask an appointed investigator to interview you face-to-face to find out the nature of your complaint.

If we attempt to resolve your complaint informally but we haven’t dealt with it to your satisfaction, you can still pursue the complaint formally.

If you are still not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can appeal in writing. We will explain the appeals process in the letter we send to you in the earlier stages of your complaint.

If you are still not satisfied with the decision, the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman can investigate:

  • Complaints prisoners, young people in detention (prisons and secure training centres), offenders under probation supervision and immigration detainees make
  • Deaths of prisoners, young people in detention, approved premises’ residents and immigration detainees due to any cause, including apparent suicide and natural causes.

Visit the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman’s website.

Or write to them at:

Prisons and Probation Ombudsman
Third Floor
10 South Colonnade
London E14 4PU

The Prisons and Probation Ombudsman will only investigate a complaint once the KSS CRC complaints process is complete.


For media and press enquiries, please email our press office:

Or call 07786624149